Mobility's Facebook page...

joi, 9 ianuarie 2020

Our Project on the Radio...

"Last Tuesday I did an interview about the Careers Explorers project on the radio in my city. And, next Tuesday the same interview will be broadcast on the radio of my Autonomous Community, the Balearic Islands.

During the session, I explained what the Youth Exchange is. And then explain what our project was based on, what kind of work we did during the week, what solutions we found against youth unemployment, what kind of workshops we did, for example the simulation of a job interview. 

Finally, I explained what I take from this experience at a personal level."


[Check the radio transmission here!]

by Caterina (Spain)


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Our Project on the Radio...

"Last Tuesday I did an interview about the Careers Explorers project on the radio in my city. And, next Tuesday the same interview wi...